Friday

Pretty Jewels

Sadly I missed out on the Primark tan mini-satchel bag which I made a special trip for.  I haven't been able to find any pictures of it online, but if someone knows the one I'm talking about, please tell me if you know of a Primark that still stocks it! All I can say about it is that it's very Alexa Chung.  I don't particularly like her style, but the bag is adorable.  Anyway, I consoled myself with these lovelies:

Rawr!



















I like Primark jewellery, I tend to be a bit scatty and lose/break nice pieces, so cheap and cheerful suits me just fine!  The ring and two sets of studs were £2 an each.   So cute!

2 comments:

  1. I love that ring might have to do a primarni rade myself this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a cute ring, I've worn it loads since :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails